Acceptance of Terms
Content is what you make available on the Service, including but not limited to any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, favorites, comments or other material ("Your Content"). However, if you submit Your Content to Property UP, Inc, you grant Property UP, Inc and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, alter, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, display, create derivative works from or otherwise make available Your Content throughout the world in any media. By submitting Your Content to Property UP, Inc, you agree to indemnify Property UP, Inc for all claims arising from Your Content and to abide by the policies above concerning your conduct.
Accountability for Your Content. You solely are accountable for Your Content, and once published, it may not be able to be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Property UP, Inc. You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Property UP, Inc’s Right to Use Your Content. The Property UP, Inc network may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Property UP, Inc network and any other media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Property UP, Inc network. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Property UP, Inc and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of Your Content.
Ownership. You own Your Content. Property UP, Inc own’s the Property UP, Inc Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, products, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, software, user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Property UP, Inc network excluding Your Content, User Content and third party content. Property UP, Inc also own’s the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the Property UP, Inc Content and the network, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Property UP, Inc Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Property network Content are retained by Property UP, Inc.
Advertising. Property UP, Inc and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Other. User Content does not reflect the opinion of Property UP, Inc. We solely reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our discretion and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review or comment if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
Restrictions. Property UP, Inc is under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we solely reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our discretion.
1. You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to: a.) Violate our Content Guidelines, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review; b.) Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; c.) Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination; d.) Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by Property UP, Inc; e.) Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site's search results or any third party website; f.) Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or 7.) Violate any applicable law.
2. You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to: a.) Violate the Terms; b.) modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Property UP, Inc; c.) Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content; d.) Reverse engineer any portion of the Site; e.) Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site; f.) Record, process, or mine information about other users; g.) Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews; h.) Reformat or frame any portion of the Site; i.) Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Property UP, Inc’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site; j.) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; k.) Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); l.) Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; m.) Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; n.) Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to us here, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
All content and compilations included on the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, images, audio, video, charts, graphs, data compilations, and software, are the property of Property UP, Inc or its content suppliers and are protected by US and international law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL OF THE PROPERTY UP, INC NETWORK, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PROPERTY UP, INC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH REGARD TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE PROPERTY UP, INC NETWORK, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT. PROPERTY UP, INC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This document constitutes the entire agreement between you and Property UP, Inc and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreement(s). An electronic version of this agreement shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents generated in printed form.
Under no circumstances shall Property UP, Inc be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature or other forces beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, fires, floods, storms and acts of God.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that Property UP, Inc owns all right, title and interest in the Service, including all intellectual property rights protected by US and international law. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, retransmit, redistribute decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from the Service or its software. You also agree not to use any automated or manual process, robot, spider or screen-scraper to copy or monitor any part of the Service.
Property UP, Inc, the PropertyUp logo and other marks indicated on the Service are trademarks of Property UP, Inc. Other graphics, logos, buttons, or service names are trademarks or trade dress of Property UP, Inc network or its affiliates.
Pending patents apply to the Property UP, Inc network and the Property UP, Inc Service.
Limitation of Liability
By registering, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions: You accept that the individual multiple listing service (MLS), which supplies the listing data, owns such data and you accept the validity of the MLSs copyright to such data. You also accept that the individual MLS is authorized to access this Web site for the sole purpose of monitoring compliance with MLS rules. All data obtained from this Service is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use. You have a good faith interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate of the type being offered through this Service. You will not copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the data or information provided.
Referrals to other brokers/agents and Service providers
Property UP, Inc does not guarantee or warrant the products or services of other product or service providers to whom it may refer you, including, but not limited to, real estate brokers/agents, lenders, Real Estate attorneys, contractors, home inspectors and escrow/settlement companies.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Property UP, Inc as a result of this agreement. You also agree that there are no survivorship rights or third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you and Property UP, Inc nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. However, you and Property UP, Inc agree that courts should not give legal or contractual effect to the section titles themselves.
Statute of Limitations.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information from our users. We may gather personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PropertyUp. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PropertyUp website.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third party services' accounts
- Commercial affiliation
- Contacting the User
- Mailing List or Newsletter
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Heat mapping
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Interaction with live chat platforms
- Interaction with support and feedback platforms
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Managing support and contact requests
- Registration and authentication
- Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
- Traffic optimization and distribution
- User database management
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through PropertyUp's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
PropertyUp encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from PropertyUp so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. PropertyUp is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the PropertyUp website.
The PropertyUp website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize PropertyUp pages, or register with PropertyUp site or services, a cookie helps PropertyUp to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same PropertyUp website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the PropertyUp features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PropertyUp services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
PropertyUp secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
PropertyUp does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from PropertyUp by contacting us here:- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 8478474711
Changes to this Statement
PropertyUp will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. PropertyUp encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PropertyUp is protecting your information.
PropertyUp welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PropertyUp has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PropertyUp at:Property Up Inc
18-5 E Dundee Rd Suite 200
Barrington, Illinois 60010
Effective as of June 09, 2015