Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report.Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.
11 Reasons to List During the Holidays!
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious Buyers!
- Serious Buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays, and less
competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less
demand for your particular home. Less demand means less money for you!
- Houses show better when decorated for the holidays!
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays so they are more likely to pay your price!
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays than they do during the
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees
cannot wait until spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
- You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the
six or seven days during the holidays!
- You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended
occupancy until early next year!
- By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent Buyer during the
spring when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you
to sell high and buy low!Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report.Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.